United States and Mexican citizens may qualify for certain exemptions (LMIA exemptions), under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), when an application for a Canadian temporary Work Permit is submitted.

Different Types of NAFTA Work Permits

  • NAFTA Intra-Company Transfers
  • NAFTA Traders and Investors
  • NAFTA Professionals (TN VISA)

Contact us or CALL US TODAY for an assessment to see if you are eligible for any of the NAFTA Work Permits or Please fill out our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility and options.