Through the SINP Entrepreneur Program, you and your family can start, obtain or partner in a business in Saskatchewan and be actively involved in managing it, while residing in Saskatchewan.
- Minimum net worth of CAD $500,000
- Minimum investment of CAD $200,000 with 33.33% ownership (establish, buy or partner in Saskatchewan business)
- Have a minimum of three years of relevant business management or entrepreneurial experience gained in the past ten years
- Sign Performance Agreement
- Create at least 2 new jobs for Canadian citizen/PR
To know more about Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Program and your eligibility please fill out our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility and options.