Canada is home to millions of visitors each year. Canada welcomes more than 35 million people every year to visit the beautiful country and loved ones that reside here. Except for Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents, US citizens and citizens of visa-exempt country, every individual who wishes to enter Canada for a temporary purpose such as a vacation, or to visit family or friends, a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) or eTA is required. A Temporary Resident Visa allows a foreign national to enter and remain in Canada as a tourist.
Visitor Visa Requirements:
- Valid Travel Document (passport)
- Proof of funds to show that you have the sufficient financial resources to support your trip to Canada;
- Proof of your ties to home country (job, business, family, property, assets)
- Proof that you will be staying in Canada only on a temporary basis
- Intent to leave Canada at the end of the visit
- Criminally and Medically admissible to Canada
- Realistic Travel Plan and/or invitation letter from friends/family
To find out if you are eligible to enter Canada as a Visitor and preparing your application as a Visitor, CONTACT US today.