The Canadian Experience Class permits foreign nationals who have been working in Canada for a period of at least one year to apply for Permanent Residence on the basis of their Canadian work experience. Temporary Foreign Workers (TFW’s) and Students who have graduated from Canadian colleges/programs are the most ideal candidate for CEC. The Canadian Experience Class supports the transition from temporary to permanent residence, taking into account the time that the international student or foreign skilled worker spent in Canada.

Eligibility Criteria

  • A minimum of 12 months of “skilled”, professional or technical, work experience (skill level 0,A or B) in Canada within 36 months of the date of application; and
  • Meet certain language requirement; and
  • Intent to live outside of Quebec

CEC Applicants may remain in Canada throughout the application process. Applicants can apply for the Canadian Experience Class from inside or outside of Canada, as long as their Canadian work experience was gained within three years prior to application submission. If you are currently working in Canada and your existing TWP (Temporary Work Permit) is going to expire before your CEC application can be processed, WE CAN HELP you in applying for the BOWP (Bridging Open Work Permit). A “bridging open work permit” will allow applicants to continue working while they await a final decision on their permanent resident application.

Contact us or Call us today for an assessment to see if you are eligible for CEC to Canada, or Please fill out our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility and options.

CEC: Most Popular option for International Students