An open Work Permit is different from a regular work permit as it does not specify a particular job or employer. An Open Work Permit allows its holder to work for any Canadian employer, in almost any capacity. Open Work Permits do not require the applicant to have either an offer of employment or a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Who is eligible for Open Work Permit?

  • Spouses or common-law partners of temporary foreign workers who has a job in managerial, executive or professional highly skilled occupations (0, A or B);
  • The spouses or common-law partners of foreign students who is engaged in full-time study;
  • Recent international Graduates of Canadian post-secondary institutions are eligible for a one-time post-graduation work permit (PGWPP) after completing their studies. These open work permits grant work authorization to international students, allowing them to gain valuable Canadian work experience that may be used as part of a later application for Permanent Residency

CONTACT US or CALL US TODAY for an assessment to see if you are eligible for Post-Graduation Work Permit/ Open work permit or Please fill out our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility and options.