The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is for recent graduates of a Nova Scotia university or the Nova Scotia Community College. They must have already started or bought a Nova Scotia business and operated it for at least a year.
- want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business;
- have at least one year’s continuous experience actively managing and owning your current Nova Scotia business (100% ownership minimum);
- have completed a degree or diploma after at least 2 academic years of full-time, in-person study at a university in Nova Scotia or the Nova Scotia Community College;
- have a valid post-graduation work permit;
- receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
To know more about Nova Scotia International Entrepreneur Stream and your eligibility please fill out our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility and options.