There are over 60 options available, if you want to move to Canada on Permanent Residence or on temporary basis. Canada will welcome between 280,000 and 320,000 (target 300,000) new permanent residents in 2017. Hurry up and apply before it is too late.
Options which will give you Permanent Immigration to Canada
- Express Entry (fastest and cheapest route as most of the applications are processed within 6 months)
- Immigration to Quebec (few hours’ drive/ within drive-able distance from U.S.)
- Provincial Nominee Programs (for those who has specific work experience and skills)
- Spousal/Common-Law Sponsorship
- Business Immigration (can take advantage of US $ to CAD $ conversion while investing)
Options on which you can reside in Canada Temporarily
- Work in Canada without a Work Permit
- Intra-Company Transfer
- NAFTA Work Permits
- SWAP Working Holidays
- Work in Canada (LMIA)
Contact us or call us TODAY for an assessment to see if you are eligible to move to Canada, or Please fill out our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility and options.