If you do not apply for a renewal of your current status or a change in status before your current status expires, you will need to return to your home country before submitting your application.

If you lose your status in Canada by failing to comply with the conditions of your study permit, you may apply for a Restoration of Status within 90 days of losing such status.

If your study permit expires before you have completed your program of study, you will need to apply for a renewal. You should apply for a new study permit before your old one expires, and the application should be submitted at least 30 days before your current permit expires.

After the extension of your study permit has been approved, you may apply for a TRV, if required.

To save your time and to avoid any complication please CONTACT US and we will renew or extend your study permit. We will also help in applying restoration status, if required.