Why Hire Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)?

Section 91(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Section 21.1 of the Citizenship Act requires that anyone who provides Canadian immigration or citizenship advice for a fee or other consideration, must be a member in good standing of a designated body (ICCRC) or a member of law society in Canada.

“When consultants and lawyers present their clients’ case in a clear and concise manner, processing is expedited and simplified.” (#1)

Some applications look straightforward and seems like you don’t need any special expertise. But selecting the wrong category to apply in, mistakenly ticked box, sending your application to wrong visa office, or even using an outdated form can delay your application by months/years and not to mention the risk of refusal and you must start over again. You can represent your case by yourself in court – but most people hire lawyer to make sure they get the best output from them being subject matter expert. Likewise take service of only legally authorized Regulated Immigration Consultant (RCIC) like us when it comes to immigration matter. RCIC’s are specially trained consultants, qualified and familiar with latest Canadian immigration policies.

Don’t risk the refusal of your application by just filling forms without knowledge of the law. (#2) Once an application is refused, a permanent record is created. Seek professional help from an experienced, ICCRC’s Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Studies also offer proof of higher approval rates for applicants who takes services of RCIC’s.

Canadian immigration laws and rules allow for the extensive discretion of immigration officers, exercised within precise limits. A clear and brief application that addresses the crucial issues can be assessed more effectively, meaning visas are issued faster.

Pranav Kumar is a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (Membership # R517240) and is authorized by the Canadian government to represent your interests in all immigration matters.